Enriching Pastors and Engaging Congregations
The National Association of Evangelicals includes a wide range of evangelical churches from Calvinist, Arminian, Wesleyan, Anabaptist and Charismatic traditions — and everywhere in between.
The NAE represents more than 45,000 local churches from nearly 40 different denominations, in addition to nondenominational churches. Together we stand on God’s revelation in Scripture of redemption alone in Jesus Christ the Son of God, by grace through faith.
Through NAE events and resources, we work to encourage church leaders in their local ministry and to engage congregations to work for righteousness and justice in the world.
As the compassionate service arm of the NAE, World Relief advances the mission of “empowering the local church to serve the most vulnerable” here at home and around the world.
Through prayer and friendship, many churches support our Chaplains Commission, representing more than 1,000 evangelical chaplains serving in the U.S. Armed Forces and Veterans Administration.
Connecting with the NAE Community of Churches
We invite you to connect with member churches through our member denominations.
In addition to churches that are active in our member denominations, many churches connect directly with the NAE, receiving more immediate access to events and resources. We invite you to learn about a handful of NAE member churches below that represent the diversity of churches connected to the NAE.
Membership Value for Your Church
As a member of the NAE, your church strengthens the influence of evangelicals today and receives special benefits of participation.
If you belong to a denomination already associated with the NAE, your church may still join directly to receive more immediate access to events and resources.
The value of your annual church membership includes these benefits:
- Public affirmation and use of the NAE Statement of Faith, the gold standard of evangelical belief in America since 1942
- Use of the NAE logo, which gives you the credibility of a national organization and signifies your commitment to evangelical unity
Perspective and Insight
- Five subscriptions to Evangelicals magazine of the NAE, published three times per year
- Up to 100 free sample copies of Evangelicals magazine each year to share with your congregation, upon request
- Five free samples of our annual Thru the Bible Reading Guide and advance order options of additional guides
- Access to the full library of NAE publications
Events and Networking
- Advance invitations and registration for NAE events
- Listing of your church’s regional and national evangelical events on our Evangelical Calendar
Annual membership dues scale from $100 to $1,100 based on the number of congregational members associated with your church.